ADHD Treatment On The East Coast
An increasing number of people are identified as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in recent years, but what do you do once you’ve been diagnosed? Professional treatment at The Counseling Center can help you negotiate life with ADHD. We’ll help you manage your condition and keep it from overtaking your life. Reach out to us at 866-850-5001 today to discover more about our mental health services including ADHD and ADD treatment.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a condition that has the potential to make life difficult. If you suffer from ADHD, you could grapple with hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity, which get in the way of finishing vital tasks. This will have a negative effect on family life, school, your job, relationships, and physical and mental health. With ADHD, you might experience symptoms like:
- Difficulty focusing on a task or juggling multiple tasks
- Being easily distracted
- Limited attention span
- Poor management of time
- Struggling to follow instructions
- Problems with organization or planning ahead
- Repeatedly losing belongings
- Poor impulse control
- Easily frustrated
It’s important to note that medical specialists now classify ADHD as:
- Predominantly inattentive presentation (once called ADD; does not display hyperactivity symptoms)
- Primarily hyperactive-impulsive presentation (demonstrates symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Combined presentation
No matter how your ADHD presents itself, you deserve top-notch care to help you keep your life on track. The licensed clinicians and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center will help you deal with your ADHD and cultivate coping abilities for conducting a fruitful life. Contact us at 866-850-5001 to request your initial examination and begin treatment.
How Can The Counseling Center Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt various parts of your life, but you don't have to let it consume you. Treatment administered by experienced mental health professionals will help you control your ADHD and how it influences your life. At The Counseling Center, we collaborate with you to determine the optimal blend of counseling and medication to manage your ADHD and build the coping skills you need to succeed.
When you're set to get help for ADHD, call us at 866-850-5001, and we'll schedule an examination. We'll review your medical history and symptoms during your initial appointment to figure out what therapy is best. You'll receive your own care strategy that adapts effective treatment approaches to your specific needs. At this point, we will treat you for as long as you need support handling your ADHD.
Specialized ADHD Therapy For Adults And Adolescents
Therapy is vital for supporting adults and teens with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center can help you talk through the wide range of emotions associated with ADHD and acquire important life skills. Our objective is to help you manage ADHD, so you don’t struggle through daily tasks. Based on your particular needs, you may participate in any of the various forms of treatment, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter behaviors and deal with the difficulties of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to see how to manage negative emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there’s an element of trauma attached to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for learning positive and productive habits and life skills
Effective Prescription Medication For ADHD
Numerous patients struggle to find the proper medicine and dosage level to treat ADHD. Our healthcare professionals are well-versed in the various medications prescribed for ADHD and can help discover the most suitable one for you. We'll look at what you've tried and how it did or didn't perform for you and order prescriptions according to your personal experiences. We are always available to talk about how your present treatment is going and will make modifications as necessary to find a more beneficial solution.
Why Seek Help At Our ADHD Treatment Center?
We believe you'll see the best results when you get superior care. This is the reason why we work hard to provide only the highest quality services at The Counseling Center. When you join us for ADHD treatment, you can expect
- Credentialed, skilled therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and prescription medications
- Individualized treatment
- Various levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Easy-to-access ADHD treatment center
- Flexible scheduling of in-person and telehealth sessions
- Majority of insurance coverages welcomed
- Skilled treatment for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Start ADHD And ADD Treatment
Don’t grapple with ADHD on your own. You are worthy of help. Contact us at 866-850-5001 or submit the form below, and we will respond right away to discuss treatment. We answer day or night, every day of the year. We are here for you today.