Individual Counseling For Mental Health And Addiction
Individual counseling is crucial for overcoming behavioral and mental health concerns. Our professionals at The Counseling Center work diligently to provide customized , understanding individual therapy sessions that focus on your difficulties and help you reach your life’s objectives to lead a more fulfilling and healthier life. Dial 866-850-5001 today if you need treatment to overcome mental illness or addiction.
Who We Treat With Individual Therapy
The Counseling Center is an outpatient treatment center that cares for adults and teenagers aged 14+. We provide individual therapy for patients who need specialized treatment for substance use recovery and mental illness but are stable enough to stay at home without round-the-clock care. Call us at 866-850-5001 day or night to get help with:
- Drug use disorders
- Alcohol use disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
Individual Counseling Boosts Mental Health
The first type of support recommended after a mental disorder diagnosis is often individual therapy. That’s why therapy is a crucial element of your customized care plan that focuses on managing your particular trauma and triggers. In a secure setting, you'll meet with a qualified therapist to learn more about your mental condition and how to handle it so you may still enjoy a rich and rewarding life. During treatment, you’ll be able to:
- Discover how to detect and halt undesirable behavior and thought cycles
- Talk through your feelings, triggers, and trauma
- Exercise beneficial coping methods to control symptoms
- Grow confidence
- Cultivate positive life skills and habits
- Navigate through current issues with an insightful mental health professional
We aim to help you enhance and maintain positive mental health. Mental disorders cannot be ”healed” in a traditional sense, but we can work together to bolster your confidence so you can live the life you wish to have.
Individual Counseling Is A Essential Treatment For Addiction Recovery
After completing detox and rehab programs for alcohol or drug use, you still are entitled to expert support to help your recovery. Trust the professionals at The Counseling Center for individual counseling. As part of our outpatient drug and alcohol use services, we’ll connect you with a licensed therapist who is familiar with the particular mental health obstacles of substance use and recovery. Working privately in a judgment-free surrounding, you’ll have the chance to
- Recognize the underlying causes of your addiction, such as trauma and co-occurring mental disorders
- Examine the detrimental feelings that factored into your substance use
- Confront mental health issues resulting from your addiction
- Find suitable ways to handle stress and emotions without addictive substances
- Practice new approaches for averting triggers of alcohol and drug use
- Learn productive habits you’ll need for lasting recovery
In the end, our objective in individual counseling is to provide the techniques to avoid relapse and maintain long-lasting sobriety.
What To Plan For During Individual Therapy At The Counseling Center
The unique requirements of our patients are always a top consideration in what we do at The Counseling Center. To best accommodate your needs, we customize treatment for each person, and that includes our individual counseling. You may call us at 866-850-5001 any time of day to find out more about our services and request an in-person or telehealth appointment.
During your opening appointment, we’ll conduct a personal assessment to understand why you are here and what types of care are most suitable for you. Then we will create a personalized care plan with the information we ascertain. The majority of our patients receive individual therapy as part of their care plan.
How often and what technique your therapist takes with your care will depend on your particular needs. You may receive therapy twice a month or once a week for maintenance or every weekday if you would benefit from more IOP services. Our experts are also trained in different types of counseling that are proven to help enhance mental health and prompt change. Your therapy appointments may include combinations of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to see how to redirect destructive thinking and behavioral patterns
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to discover healthy ways of handling troubling emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to see how past trauma has triggered your mental disorder or drug and alcohol use
- Motivational interviewing to inspire motivation for shedding bad habits and switching them with beneficial ones
Individual therapy is crucial for dealing with mental health and addiction because it gives you the chance to talk about sensitive feelings with a trained clinician in a secure setting. Our therapists understand the stigmas of substance use and mental illness and keep your sessions confidential. We take all necessary steps to make The Counseling Center a safe place so you are able to get the most out of your care. Together, we can find solutions for the things preventing you from living life to the fullest.
Discover Individual Counseling Today
You are entitled to skilled, personalized therapy for mental health and substance use recovery. Call us at 866-850-5001 or submit the contact form on this page, and we’ll respond to help you promptly. We answer regardless of the hour. We are standing by to discuss your treatment now.